Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Breaking News: VOIP & Internet Down in Taiwan, Korea & Japan

I have a confirmed news that most of the VOIP services including Internet is Down in Korea, Japan & Taiwan due to last night's Taiwan Earthquake measuring 7.1 on scale.

The sources confirmed that the underwater cables were broken causing international VOIP outage for Taiwan, Korea & some parts of Japan.

I am in singapore and i cant call anyone in Korea. However I got an update and myself tried calling my friends in korea on their mobile and it seems to be working for most of the providers. Even in singapore, most of the internet traffic is badly hit. It's so slow that it took me 30 tries to log-into my blogger account to post this. :-)

KT & MCI are worst hit.

I shall keep you updated on this news once i hear something my trusted sources (In Telecom industry).

Please subscribe to this blog & you will never miss the breaking news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment