Saturday, January 27, 2007

VOIP Free Calls -FAQ Question & Answers

VOIP Guides is one of the fastest growing blog in the VOIP space today. Thanks to everyone who contributed by visiting or commenting or even by sending some valuable emails and comments.
Thanks everyone who emailed me with some great thank you letter and even some hatred emails (not many, but some people can't see good things in life). Ignoring the hatred emails, I have always made it a point to reply everyone. However recently, the emails kept pouring in and i was too busy to reply everyone. I am sorry if i have missed your emails or comments, however I have chosen some random emails for this special FAQ section. I am sure this section will help everyone who don't want to spend time reading through articles and find answers. I hope this post will help you get some quick answers to your queries. so Keep sending your emails and i will answer them on fortnight basis. Hopefully we will have 2 such posts every month.

For privacy reasons, I am not including the sender's email address. All questions are unmoderated for original content.

1) I frm Malaysia, plz help me......show me how to make free call to malaysia
mobile ??? (not using Gizmo)---Aninyan, Malaysia

Answer: You can make free calls to Malaysia Landline+Mobile using Lowratevoip. Voipcheap only allows free calls to landlines.

2)Hello, im from the netherlands. And I want to call via VOIP to Morocco
(Mobile or Landline) for FREE. Any suggestions? Or maybe, people from
Morocco call to Netherlands (Mobile) FREE?---Kevin, Netherlands

Answer: Unfortunately there are no service providers at the moment offering FREE calls to Morocco, however anyone from morocco can call you using this hack

3) i want to call bangladesh free from internet or land line. how can i do that. Shanto-Bangladesh.

Answer: Lowratevoip.com is currently offering a FREE Call service to bangladesh, make the most of it, since its getting tougher for voip service providers. If you don't know why read here

This was the first Question & Answer session. I will be writing more such FAQ post to help everyone get quick answer.

Thanks and keep visiting your favorite VOIP Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment