Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Download Gizmo Project 3.0 - Latest Version

GizmoProject, a product of SIPphone, the company behind Gizmocall has released a new version Gizmo Project 3.0.

If you have been using Gizmo Project, there are definately some reasons to upgrade your software. I am not going to list down the whole feature list but some quick items which i think are promising and big changes to earlier version. Talking about avatars and gizmo project skins don't fancy me much, I always look for the real deal, the communication interface changes or free call offers etc.
  1. Now you can exchange files using the Jabber protocol- a handy tool to use while talking over VOIP.
  2. Group Chat/Conferencing- a basic handy feature which is an addition to this product to make it look like the frontline VOIP software. It was high time for them to get it bundled.
  3. Free Voicemail- I use it a lot, most of the time i am away. People drop messages and i do reply. Yeah trust me i do reply almost all messages, emails and even voip voice messages.
  4. FREE call's to any GizmoProject, Yahoo! Messenger, Google Talk, or Windows Live user: WOW this is a big change and i like it. I hate logging into hundreds of IM/VOIP softwares to communicate with frds on other network.
I guess unlike other VOIP softwares, gizmo Project upgrade is a good choice. I highly recommend everyone to upgrade to the newer version. Download Gizmo Project 3.0

If you want to enjoy Gizmo Project with a FREE incoming number, i recommend reading this big list of free incoming geographic VOIP number providers

Finally, i was away for a couple of days, so if you are expecting a reply to your comments/emails, I shall get back to you in a couple of days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment