Sunday, March 4, 2007

Call India Free this Holy

Yahoo Voice is currently running a free offer to call anywhere in India during the Holy Season. This offer is similar to what they offered during the diwali season. The only catch i found in this, is you need to have a Yahoo Voice account to use this service. I wouldn't really call it totally FREE since you need to sign-up with atleast $10 top-up.

However those who already have accounts or want to have a account can surely try this service for FREE.

The offer is running from








Mar 2 9:00pm PST
Mar 3 10:30am IST

Mar 4 8:59am PST
Mar 4 10:29pm IST

I hope I didn't made it too late for you guys to avail this offer. Thanks to Sam & other visitors for pinging me on this one. I knew it but i thought it might not be relevant since its not totally free in some way. However, I have received numerous emails from visitors asking me about this. This post is for them who gave me the shouts. you guys make this blog special. Keep sending those great tips & hacks to make the free VOIP experience better.

I wonder if anyone would offer free calls on Gudi Padwa or Ugadi, The Hindu New year! I wish :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment