Monday, April 30, 2007

Mediaring extended VOIP Free Calls till 31st July

I was 100% sure about that Mediaring will extend this cool Free VOIP calls offer, but wasn't sure if they would extend it till 31st July. The current offer was set only till April 2007, but now we can continue to call for free to US, Canada, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Taiwan and Australia

Mediaring is a Singapore based VOIP startup. I might be working very closely with them in future. Hopefully can offer some good Free VOIP calls deals soon. Till then, you guys must enjoy this free calls offer. What I like about Mediaringtalk is it's easier to use, clutter free interface. Sometimes, you get those SIP errors, but keeping that aside, its a great service for a FREE CALL softphone.

by the way a few things to remember,

Each call is limited to 10 minutes. However, there are no restrictions on calling the same destination multiple times.

This offer is only valid for new sign-ups. It isn't clear if I have to sign-up again. I guess I will check out tomorrow.

Happy Free Calling! Get your Mediaringtalk

0 comments:

Post a Comment